WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:03 pm

kendal- shakes head. i- i need to t-talk to h-her.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:07 pm

mrs. cotter - whips head around and sees kendal on the ground. rushes over. im sorry. its just. never mind. its getting cold out here. i'm just worried what Thomas will do..

florence - [b]walks by her side as they aproach a large white house with tall pillars
    woah. are you rich?

mrs. cotter - doesnt answer.

strife - thinks: no. i hope kendal wont have to meet my father. oh god no. what is she doing!

zero - waves hand in strife's face hulloooo? strife moves her hand aside with his arm still watching
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:07 pm

i gtg ill be back in 20-25 minutes prob less.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:09 pm

hurrry

kendal- starts shivering

tao- dammit kendal! i knew you would get a fever!

kendal- it-its ok. we can find somewere else to stay i guess
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:09 pm

aww

luke- i dont no what it is but seems cool
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Sorry I took so long I on kindle now so I might be slow

Mrs. Cotter - no forgive me. I was rude. Is shouldn't have acted the way I had. Please hurry inside. Its suppose to snow tonight.

Btw save jailbreak for tomorrow I cant do all that on my kindle

Florence - its ok Kendal shes a nice women (they go inside.)

Mrs. Cotter - (quickly leads them down a steep staircase.) Young man she cant walk down these help her out.

Strife - what in gods name are you thinking..

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:49 pm

kendal- i'm okaay.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:50 pm

luke- ma'me i'm blind but .. okay! picks kendal up bridal style and carries her downstairs with ease
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Cleff. - he only doing that cause of the stairs

Mrs. Cotter - sit down please. (Motions towards a couch. Its a decent sized room. With a couch chair and two beds with a fridge as if its an underground safe house.)

Florence - the walls are stone.. why are we down here.

Mrs. Cotter. (Opens mouth to say something but the sound of a door shutting chimes) stay here. Ill be back. (Rushes upstairs.) Hello dear!

Some sort of loud crash soundwouldbe good or a thump
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:57 pm

kendal- what was that? lurches up when luke puts her down on couch and grabs sword.

bri- whats going on?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:57 pm

luke- take it easy i'm sure its fine
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:59 pm

got to go guys!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:02 am

be on ipod but it running out of charge soo
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:03 am

Strife - get rid of the screen. Now.

Thomas cotter - (exact black hair and blue eyes as strife but hair is buzzed for business and he is dressed in a suit.) (Puts. Oat on rack)

Just gonna say Mrs. Don't no ber first name yet

Mrs. - have a nice day today?

Tom - no a tually it went rather slow and unsecessful ---- (goes on)

Mrs.- (decides this isn't the write time to tell him about the children)

Florence - shush. I don't think she wants us to be loud. (Starts spinning on the. Hair and. Carelessly almost tips over. Ut cat hes the chair with her arm) uh oh. (Its falls)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:05 am

kendal- florence! loud crash on ground and covers ears. oh mmy goood .. fuuuuuddge

bri - i dont think we cant
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:09 am

I'm sure she actually said fudge

Tom - what on earth is that? Why is anyone in the chamber! (Arms himself with a shotgun and storms downthe steep steps as the walls turn to stone.) Who are you!

Mrs. - (rushes after him) tom stop! They're friends! I brought them here.

Florence - (instantly tbroughs hands up when she sees him holding the gone) don't shoot? We didn't so anything!

Strife - (violently waves his long pointed spear at the image trying to get it to disapate)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:11 am

Kendal- hey woah put that down ( stands up and lifts sword) we just want to talk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:14 am

Thomas - talk? Your just another filfy street girl that gone insane.

Mrs. - Thomas stop! Hear her out. Its important. To me.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:19 am

Kendal- filthy street girl? ( rage enters her) listen up mr. This apparent filthy stree girl has things to say! And you better stop being obnoxious and listen! I need to know a few things. And they involve both of your sons
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:25 am

Thomas - how dare you demand anything of me under my own roof. Especially of hat sort. Just what were you thinking Alira?

Alira - she knows about strife and--

Thomas - that brat?

Florence - this isn't going well
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:27 am

Kendal- hey! Don't talk about strife like that and also treat your wife with respect it isn't her fault your a grumpy old man! And it's not just about strife. We're do you think I got these wounds it's about neer and .. Mabe even Kara
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:31 am

Strife - (leaves the room)

Alira - oh my dear little Kara

Thomas - stop right there. All of them left. THEY LEFT! neer had such a good Chance. But you cant blame him with such power....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:35 am

Kendal- ( snorts) please! They barely left. There two towns over in Seattle big whoop!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:42 am

Thomas - I was only asking for their help with the business. Now its failing more than ever. (Sighs realizing its all his fault. Runs his hand through his short cropped hair just how strife dies to his) I was so horrible to him....tell me why you are here.

Florence - (picks up a picture frame by the side of one bedz. Two 12 and a nine 14 year old boy with blue hair in a family picture. The dads hand pressing down hard on the smallers boy head as if forcing him to smile while the older boy smiles to pleasantly almost in a wicked way)

Woah that was pretty detailed for me
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:18 am

Nice

Kendal- I need to ask you a question about the shifters ( notices her holding the picture frame and looks I e her shoulder and a smile slowly spreads across her face) is that? Strife ....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:34 pm