WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Post  Admin Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:41 pm

ooh i love them ill add them
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #3

Post  Admin Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:45 pm

name- carter
    gender- male
    age- 16
    title- lee's group
    weapon- black gun
    personlity- very loyal and will obey leader and quiet but has a dark troubled past and actually has a lot to say
    description- messy brown hair and brown eyes, tall and muscular, wears armor that he made himself
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:48 pm

ok um i'm gonna post on the rest of the stuff but i gtg
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:49 pm

ok cyaa
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

naveah- walks through mansion with jail break friends, trying to find a room. searches through inter sanctum of house and finds a room with a huge lock on it. hmm maybe i should get someone to look at that. runs back toward front of house

hunter- sits down at table waiting for lee to speak. starts playing with belt

sorry i had to do stuff before, ugh.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:51 pm

kendal- sees naveah running toward them and waves her over. whats up? found a room?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:52 pm

naveah- kind of. i found this room with a lock on it. i think something important is in there.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:52 pm

kendal- hmmph. maybe you should get sam to check it out.he knows more about locks then i do
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:53 pm

naveah- alright thanks ill go look for him. turns away and runs around looking for sam
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:55 pm

kenal- yell after her. i think i saw him with zero!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:57 pm

naveah- waves a thanks behind her and runs through corridors finding sam and zero. hey sam can i borrow you for a moment. ok thanks says without sam answering and yanking him away toward the locked door.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:59 pm

sam- hey get off my arm, sorry zero! ow! lemee go! they arive at door. ok what do you desperatly need me for!?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:00 pm

naveah- glad you asked. points toward lock open it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:00 pm

sam- you cant just order me to do things. i have been here longer than you!

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:01 pm

naveah- stop being such a baby, it might have values inside. just open it!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:02 pm

sam- fine i'll open it. fiddles with lock for a few minutes. this is impossible obviously the YES most have done this.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:02 pm

naveah- sighs and slumps shoulders cant you try harder? whines
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:03 pm

sam- growls fine lucky for you i have this. pulls out of pocket a little watch
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:03 pm

naveah- um ... whats that? cocks head
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:07 pm

sam- this is one of the first types of bombs i have made. sticks it to the door stand back and they do. pulls naveah down to the ground and covers ears and a few seconds later the watch explodes also exploding the door. ok lets go
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:09 pm

naveah- walks into room that has shelves of weapons and books on how to fight this room is mine. runs toward small canopy bed in the far side of the room with a window next to it and jumps on it doing a belly flop onto the soft sheet
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:09 pm

sam- thats cool i already have a room starts cleaning up wood and emptying it into trash nice place though
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:11 pm

iggy- yawns i am tired ... i just realized i need a door

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:11 pm

am- ill make one for you tomorrow. night walks away
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:16 pm

cleff - the left. were here now. if i were u i'd be thankful that i chose to stay. anything else you wanna dd lee?

zero - runs through house loudly. kendal kendal! where are we gonna eat and stuff? we need a place for meetings and things right? how bout thAT place in your room! oh wait sorry my bad obviously were using that. i think? hmmm

zeppelin - wonders through house. does this place have food?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:23 am