WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:33 pm

AAHH I LOVE HIM
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #2

Post  Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:20 pm

name- Katann
    gender- boy
    age- 16
    title- bri's fighting group
    weapon- dagger
    personality- very hyper and talks a lot but very senstive too
    description- short and very lean and skinny and very fast. caremal colored spiky hair and blue eyes. wears regular white teeshirt with black sweat pants and ace bandags wrapped around both his arms
    family- its the one thing he doesnt like to talk about
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:04 pm

ok kinda put dagger for zeppelin but ok..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:34 pm

you put curved sword .... sooo
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Name:Sharik(Nickname-Shark)
    Title:Bri's Fighting Group
    Weapon:Mini Wrecking ball with spikes
    Personality:gets overly attached to things but can let loose and be fun
    Description:shaggy blonde hair,t-shirt that says jaws 3, skinny jeans,osiris sneakers,hazel eyes
    Family:Mom was captured while they were at a beach in the water was taken randomly and never saw her again
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:16 pm

oooh ok
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Kendal- soooo what can i do?

bri- i was hoping you would say that. i need you to collect supllies. particullarly weapons.

kendal- great i can grab some from the hide out

bri- ya but you should take somebody with you

kendal- aright turns around cleff or strife? would one of you want to come with me?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:03 pm

strife - starts to open mouth but cleff juts in

cleff - ill come. if you dont mind. slings bow over shoulder.

zero - i think ur group is outside btw.

zeppelin- walks around the other 5 swinging his sword around.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Katann - follows him nervously.

bri- oh good. Katann, zeppelin. this is kendal. she's in charge of this whole place

kendal- well not really i mean-

katann- oh! runs up to he and shakes her hand nice to meet you miss!

kendal- uhh you to? turns toward cleff and cool we should get going. looks at stife saying and mouths ill talk to you later.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:25 pm

zeppelin - sup kendals points to her sword. cool chizz wish i had one like that

strive - waves it off and turns back toward rest.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:28 pm

kendal- takes out sword and spins in around .. everyone always points out my sword. hmm. well cya later guy. come on cleff. walks out door

bri- gets up and sighs. picks up map again. if we do that ... hmmm

sam- ok zero. ready to make some bombs!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:35 pm

zero - ya baby!

cleff - walks out of house with kendal. half way there its really ... brave of u to jump in with us to fight after whats happened. i just thought that u'd no.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:37 pm

kendal- well you all are calling me the leader. what kind of leader would i be if i just sat there and watched?

sam- good. now hand me... i dont know how to explain making bombs so just pretend they made them!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:48 pm

zero - hands a smoke bomb delicately. this is a fun hobby u no.

hope - runs up behind zero and tugs on her foot.

zero - cut it out. i handling special stuffy stuff hope ok?

hope - wimpers.

zero - he's awfully thin. have they been feeding u buddy?

cleff - ur great at it to.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:50 pm

kendal- ya well. i try my best. opens door to house and opens trap door sliding into the secret room

sam- isnt he yours? arent you supposed to be feeding him

bri- umm strife? a word please.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:57 pm

zero - ooohh. heh... i knew that. hold this bomb thought. brb! come on hope. runs into kitchen. and gets him out left over turkey.

strife - yea sure.

cleff - are we taking back all these? cause i can only carry bout 8
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:59 pm

kendal- snorts no idiot shakes head we dont need all of them. just some. and 8? prove it.

bri- you do realize whats happening here right?

sam- ummm ok sure.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:07 pm

cleff - smirks. alright Mss. prapare to meet meh man muscles. picks up an axe and places under arm with a sword. slings another bow over shoulder. that is one classsy gun. stuffs one in his pocket and hold another in his hand. grabs the hilt of a sword by his mouth and places on arms and to more. then holds a spear in his mouth and talks through it. see? woah heavy. sways.

strife - um if u mean we going at war and we hoping we'll win by a slim chance? yes i do.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:15 pm

bri- no no! everybody knows that. i'm talking about the big picture. waves hand in front of his face hello! this isnt really any of my business but cleff is trying to steal your girl!

kendal- giggles and covers mouth but bursts out laughing. thinks wow it feels nice to laugh for real. you look like a idiot. says between laughs. real manly muscles you got there.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:27 pm

cleff - you havent laughed ina while have u .. to bad it has to be me to make ---finally gives way and falls with all the weapons. the axe comes down an inch away from his face. woah ... ahem force field.

strife - no he isnt bri. he's her friend we all r. he knows what he can do and cant do.

cleff - thinks: bet strife cant make her laugh like this.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:30 pm

bri- wanna bet? because i can show you. waves him over to her laptop. there are security camera's everywere bet there's one it that room. i can hack it if you'd like?

kendal- OH MY GOD! cleff! runs over to him and kneels on ground. are you ok helps him up

bri- without strife's agreement starts to hack into camera's. finds the one for that room and cicks on it .ummm strife. shows him video of kendal leaning over cleff on floow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:34 pm

cleff - fake coughs. i -i think i need air draws in a shallow breath and fake struggles to breath.

strife - hands start to shake. she just tripped over something. she helping him up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:36 pm

kendal- cleff? are you ok? if-if your just joking its not funny. stop!

bri- are you suuure? i would not be against running down there.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:38 pm

strife - keeps watching.

cleff - rolls eyes. you so bad at improvisation. leans up and kisses her.

strife - what the hell is he starts to boil with anger but waits expecting kendal to stop him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:44 pm

kendal- is so stunned for a moment doesnt do anything then for the tiniest second wants to kiss him back but slowly pulls away.woah woah woah WOAH waaaaait. you just kissed me?

bri- well she didnt kiss him back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 pm