WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Camp Half-Blood ... Dont Die!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Camp Half-Blood ... Dont Die! - Page 12 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood ... Dont Die!

Post  Admin Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:28 pm

ray- please i am not like that. walk down hill and stop at car ok get in
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:30 pm

felix - gets in oh crap. im in a car with a maniac women with no style. i wish i was rolled in bubble rap

atlen - slowly comes out of the corner of the arena from the back supply room hauling a giant chain hooked to a shaking cage covered in tarp so u cant see whats inside.

tod - what the hell is that?

reno - imediately knows its a mix of a few average monsters put together from the images she sees within its head.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:35 pm

ray- shut up

ev- obviously something bad
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:36 pm

phoebe- whats it for. do we have to fight that?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:39 pm

atlen - not completely sober from the night before (shhh) ooookey kids...to answer your question phoblee...thats ur name right? so i've brought a friend today. his name is mumfin...noo its munshkin...no its mooferd..muffin..forget the name we'll just call him M ok? M&M! i'm a genius! haha! ok. so M&M here is a test for all of you. Now he completely untrained, wild, and this is the first time i've tried this....sooo dont freak out or anything. Reno dear? close the door.

reno - d-dear? closes door and sits on bleachers

tod - ugh this is gonna be a disaster.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:47 pm

ev- get ready takes out sword
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:47 pm

phoebe- takes out sword and stands up um mr atlen sir maybe you shoulnt be here you should take a sick day
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:53 pm

atlen - i'm not sick!!!!!! YOUR SICK! starts laughing uncontrolably and the cage toples off the cart

the beast is bigger than an full grown african elephant. has one leathery black wing and one white, oe side is a robotic lion/dragon other half is a nasty looking sabertooth tiger of some sort.

tod - atlen lock it back up inn the room now. or set it free deep in the woods again. its going to get fr---the beast rips through the cage

atlen - is knocked aside in the bleachers with such force he knocks out 4 kids around him by one of its wings and is unconcious in the bleachers.

reno - oh no oh no oh no. nightmare nightmare alert alert nightmare.

tod - stands up and takes a guy next to him's spear. the guy runs out the door,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:56 pm

ev- oh my god . .this is a nightmare
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:57 pm

phoebe- smirks good thing right? i have a lot experience with nightmares. this is a nightmare monster actually. ironic right? speciality of nyx thank you very much. stands up and jumps on bleachers alright its you and me ugly. charges toward him full speed.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:59 pm

the monster breathes an acid fire in her direction sizzling the ground in front of her with flames.

tod - uhhh phoebe... that not a good idea! .. hold shi----ducks as the monster blazes all around the arena lighting the bench behind him on fire.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:05 pm

phoebe- snarls i know what i am doing. springs toward the monsters disguasing herself as his shadow and climbs up his back.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:37 pm

ev- come on lets try to get it back in its cage! runs down but then springs aside when it blows fire at her
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:43 pm

phoebe- lifts up sword and plunges it deep into the monsters black wing and saws it off
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:00 pm

should we wait?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:12 pm

im heeeeeeeere

tod - little bit goes a long way. gurgles a wod of spit, spits it out and freezes it in mid air. eat this u one winged snot bag. throws it at its eye blinding one
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:14 pm

phoebe- someone get some rope or something! secure it! the monsters arches its back and flings her off and goes crashing into the arena wall
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:15 pm

ev- phobe! no! throws her knife at the monsters other eye and blinds it completely.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:18 pm

tod - eyes flash wide when he sees phoebe fly across the room. darts into supply room to find an enchanted golden ribbon. comes back out and it lengthens. twirls it above head and lassos onto the animals neck. someone get a hold of it from the back! i cant hold this rope forever!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:19 pm

phoebe- gets up a little dazed and ignores her concussion. shakily runs toward closet and pulls out long leather rope and ties it around monsters tail
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:20 pm

ev- secures rope around its torso and pulls
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:21 pm

monster screams as its being choked.

tod - leans up against the cage pushing it closer to the beast with his back.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:23 pm

phoebe-i need some help over here! some people help her pulls the beasts tail
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Name:Reed
    Weapon:Sleep powder, and a hypnosis watch that extends into a whip and stuff..
    Cabin:Hypnos-God of Sleep
    Rank:Counselor, since everyone is always sleeping and theres like 3 of them
    Crush:Ev
    Bf/Gf:None
    History:Parents thought he died when he was born since he never woke up and then he did after they left him with the doctors. Sad
    Personality:Very calm, kind slow-minded, and gets tired easily but sugar make him wide awake, also has a very soft and soothing voice
    Description:Medium bleach blonde hair, green eyes, averageish height, normal camp half-blood clothes?

whats happened so far??

Last edited by Stef xD on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:24 pm

ev- come on someone get a muzzle on it!

things

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 pm