WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
Legolas
Admin
6 posters

Anything Writing, Critic

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Anything Writing, Critic - Page 2 Empty Re: Anything Writing, Critic

Post  Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Uhhhhh dude this is for actual writing
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:39 pm

okay but i mean what do you think? and Sorry Sad
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Anything Writing, Critic - Page 2 Empty C

Post  Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:46 pm

I don't care we are supposed to be bringing our own markers
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Well ya but we've had the3 same ones for around 3 years now and i dont think its fair for Mr Pugliesie to support the gym but not music or art, do you?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:51 pm

well um he cant spend money on everything at once
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Yes i realize that but he could've bought new markers or crayons or even pastels they arent expencive!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:53 pm

i thik the gym was more important because we can buy our own stuff and he is nice for getting us a good gym
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:54 pm

they are expensive if you are buying them for everyone in the school
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:57 pm

Im not saying he should supply the entire school but i mean just for around a class and also when was the last time he contributed to music? and also i agree with the gym and your right there but im looking at it from a political view
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:58 pm

thats not a political view emily its a nagging view and music? when do we do anything in music. uh never
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Thats exactly my point we should have music and mrs mccarthy deserves better mattterial and it kind of is, did you wwatch the republicans speek last week Mitts right all classes deserve equal respect GO MITT!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:02 pm

dude they all do have respect. music is fine ok are school isnt extrmely rich and we dont even do music anymore so it should even matter calm down everyone has respect
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:03 pm

nicole i know r school isnt rich but public school kids r like amazing and can play any instrument when we can barely play records and i dont think its fair that music stops at 5th grade
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Well maybe if he put more consideration into music we would have music and i actually want music it may not be inportant to you but it is to me so I;m asking mr b for an editorial section in our newspaper
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:06 pm

are you saying music isnt important to me? and also emily i dont care what you do ok. go do whatever you want just drop the subject i am trying to reply to people this topic is for writing not aruging if you want a topic for that make one yourself
    Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:07 pm

Thank you for your consideration and may i make one?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:09 pm

yes you may
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:10 pm

I sprang up in my bed as my sensitive ears heard a soft ticking noise. The ticking noise slowly got louder which is never a good sign. I bounded out of my bed and ripped open my door, tearing down the hallway toward Kendal’s room. “Kendal! Wake up!” I grabbed her doorknob and opened it at once. I yelped, Kendal stood in the doorway and she didn’t look happy. “What!” she snarled, pushing her messy black hair out of her face. Wait; before I go on I should explain something. I live in the town of Seattle in the year 2020. My name is Zero. I am 10. The girl in front of me is the leader of the resistance. I guess I should explain that too. Last year YES took over. YES, or Youth Execution System, forbid children who are, well regular children. They will kill anyone who is not on their side. Lucky for us we know how to fight back. But it’s not only Kendal and I it’s also … Strife, 18, Lee, 18, and Sam, 13.
    “Well!” shouted Kendal.
    “There’s a-“
    “What going on!” Sam ran down the hallway.
    “I was just about to-“
    “Everyone OK?” Strife sprinted toward us.
    “Well I-“
    Lee stormed toward us “What is everyone doing?”
    That is when I snapped. “THERE’S A BOMB!” I screeched. “What? Were!” Kendal’s amber eyes darted back and forth. “In my room.” I replied. “I’ll go check.” Sam started to walk toward my room. “Be careful!” I shouted back. He opened the door and went inside
    We waited for what it seemed like hours before Sam entered my vision. I heard Kendal sigh in relief. “We have to go. It’s a bomb.” At Sam’s words we all froze. Dread flooded through my head. “Ok everyone go get your stuff.” Kendal said calmly. Everyone rushed toward their rooms. I grabbed my emergency bag and sprinted downstairs were everyone was waiting. “We have three minutes.” Sam said checking his watch. “Alright everyone out!” we hastily opened the door and sprinted toward the lonely town.
    We quickly entered the forest with Kendal streaming in front. I shivered whenever my tiny bare feet slammed against the cold mossy ground. I thought we were home free a couple minutes ago when I heard a loud explosion coming from our home. I thought wrong. Now I heard a siren and my whole body went cold. “Stay low.” Whispered Kendal.
    But staying low wasn’t going to help.
    Large tanks burst through the trees and a YES officer shouted “You are surrounded. It’s over.”
    But it wasn’t even close to over.
    Kendal looked over at me and nodded. I brought my hands up to my mouth and whistled as loud as I could. We waited a few minutes with the officers glaring at me like I was crazy. Suddenly a large dark shape burst through the trees and trotted over to me. “Hiya Hope!” I said. Hope is a huge all black mutant wolf thing as big as a tank.
    Yes I have a mutant as a pet. Yes it is a long story.
    The officers stared at us in shock but then some guy stood up and yelled “Stop staring and get them!” that’s when we charged. I saw Hope destroying YES tanks, Strife shooting people, Sam … I don’t even know what he was doing, Lee battling five at once, and Kendal straight up leveling people. I shot a tiny silver knife at a guy who was sneaking up on Lee. I kept hearing the blare of Strife’s gun and the yells and orders of Kendal. “Sam! Look behind you!” Lee yelled and he darted past me, his face sweaty from battle. “Zero, pay attention!” Strife shouted at me while punching some random guys face. I saw an officer coming from behind and Strife was distracted. “Strife-” I started but I didn’t have to. Strife whipped his hand behind him and shot the guy straight in the face without even looking.

Minutes went by and the battle turned into a violent blur. My friends took the more blunt attack while I quietly snuck up on people from behind. As great of fighters we are this couldn’t go on forever. The YES officers just kept coming, we had to finish this. I heard a scream coming from behind me and I turned around.
    What I saw I can barely describe.
    Kendal rode on Hope’s back just smacking people down while Hope crushed tanks. Suddenly a guy with a different YES uniform (I’m guessing he’s like a general or something) shouted “Would you stop her! She’s just a girl!” he pointed at Kendal. That just wasn’t smart. Kendal’s head snapped in the general’s direction. Her dangerous amber eyes surveyed him like he was prey. She stood up on Hope’s back and started sprinting toward his head. She leapt off when she reached his shoulders and raised her sword above her head while above the general. I turned away before she reached him.
    After she did that the other officers looked like they had no idea what they were doing. Lee ran over to Hope and hoped on him. “Come on!” he shouted and we all followed.
    As we rode farther and farther away I knew the YES wouldn’t catch us now. Hope could run faster than any other animal, he was created for the YES to track down stragglers but when he was a pup we found him and raised him to be good. It was weird though, running away. I loved were we lived. I can remember learning to fight there and forming a new family. But I can adjust to being on the run. I heard more sirens but I’m not going to worry. I turned around and looked into the never ending forest that we were descending into. But we would survive, we have to.

“Zero. You alright?” Sam looked at me his green eyes wide with worry. I nodded and Kendal turned around. “Saaam.” She whined and licked her fingers. “You have blood all over your face!” she said while rubbing the blood off. “OK ok! Stop it!” Sam tried to duck out of her tight grasp. Kendal laughed and let him go and Sam scooched away from her. I smiled at them. I hope we will always be this close. “Were are we going?” I asked up at Lee who then glanced at Kendal. “I guess were ever we have to.” She replied. I bit my lip and looked around at everyone’s bloody and tired faces especially Kendal’s. It must be hard for her to see her team like this. I yawned; I didn’t realize I was this tired. Kendal took notice and rapped her arm around my shoulders. My head slowly leaned against her shoulder and my eyes closed. Well before I pass out for exhaustion, this is Zero, signing off.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:16 pm

wow nikki thts reaally good
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:17 pm

i have to admit i loe te new parts a lot better
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Me LUVS IT! AMD I NOT LYING BUUUUT BTW THE LAST PARAGRAPH IT KENDAL SAYS WERE EVER ITS WHEREVER Razz
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:11 pm

kcans thanks
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:34 pm

finally finished!

Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice
    -William Jennings Bryan 1860

The world quickly shifted. Suddenly the air was filled with the smell of blood and metal and the sound of battle cries. “Nala! Down!” a voice shouted and a wooden arrow came sailing at me. I quickly side stepped dodging the arrow by inches. I raised my bow and shot a silver arrow back. The arrow sunk silently into my attackers head and he dropped dead on the ground. I turned to my left and saw a large oak tree and scaled it quickly. I surveyed my surrounding, killing off anyone who tried a surprise attack on a team member. So far we were doing fine, especially fine actually. Lo seemed very angry which is always good. She threw her spiky boomerang brush taking out three people.

“Step out Ti, step out.” I mumbled and aimed an arrow towards Tirie and his attacker. They battled close combat so I couldn’t get a clear shot. “Move.” I whispered urgently at Tirie. At the corner of my eye I saw Blidge and Mingo being cornered. I quickly shot arrows knocking their attackers dead. I glanced back at Tirie and he was still fighting the same guy! “Sorry Ti.” I mumbled and drew another arrow aiming it at the guys head. I breathed deeply and let it fly. I smiled to myself and it neatly sunk into the enemy’s temple. Tirie turned and gave me quick thumbs up before he ran madly back into the battle. Time passed. I kept close attention to my friends, making sure if any one got to close I would be there to stop them.

We were hopelessly out numbered.

Archers quickly spotted me and shot arrows constantly causing me to jump from tree to tree. As I sailed through mid air I felt a sharp stinging pain in my leg and I cried out. I also missed the tree by miles. Well not really. I smacked my head against a branch and landed on the ground where I literally heard something snap.

Great. Just. Great.

Luckily the enemy thought I was dead so they didn’t attack me (thank god) but they soon found out who are weak points were.

Mingo and Blidge.

They were cowering against a rock. Blidge uselessly slung ice shards at the soldiers (which had armor, mind you so that obviously didn’t work.) and Mingo helplessly tried to make the grass curl around their feet. Genteel was nowhere in sight I assumed she was chasing off a tank or something. No one could reach them because if they tried they would get stabbed in the back! I knew sooner or later if someone didn’t help them they would be picked off. I started to crawl toward the trees. I pressed my hand against the bark and propped myself up. Then I slowly stood up, trying ignoring my broken ribs. I grabbed my bow and string an arrow back. I shot at some of the people surrounding Mingo and Blidge, but again we were hopelessly out numbered.

You know that feeling where everything is suddenly just crashing down around and you think all is lost but then something happens that just fixes everything?

I love that feeling.

Tirie tripped.

Tirie freaking tripped.

That might not sound good to you at all. And trust me when I saw him trip I thought he was dead. That solider raised his sword and I thought Tirie was a goner.

“NO!” Mingo shouted and I saw a ferocity I have never seen in Mingo before. It was almost .. scary. His eyes started to glow a bright green color and his whole body started to glow green too. A tree snapped at a soldier picking him up and flinging him across the forest.

Wait. A tree?

I rubbed my eyes.

Yup that was a tree.

“YEA! GO MINGO!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. I pumped my fist in the air but then recoiled once I felt the pain in my ribs. Mingo grabbed Blidge’s wrist and suddenly her eyes started to glow light blue and so did her body. The air felt icy cold and I could feel my insides freezing. About twenty ice shards came flying at a group of soldiers, the shards pierced their armor and they dropped.

An ice shard flew into the tree I was leaning against and I squeaked. Mingo and Blidge can’t control their powers I guess. They faced each other and a green/blue super nova type thing started to form in between them. Their heads looked up and I was scared. I was truly scared. Both their eyes were glowing fully. Mingo’s, green and Blidge’s blue. They showed no emotion. They just looked. They turned back to their homemade super nova and more destruction started flying around us. Trees started picking off more and more soliders and I saw my group run for cover. I stared, horrified, as grass covered a soldier soon encasing him in his own little tree. I needed to run for cover. I stepped away from the tree and immediately grass formed around my ankles. It spread up my legs and I tried ripping it away.

The air was now thickened in snow. Yes it was snowing. In May. Sure, why not?

No one would see me now. Then a figure came up out of the fog and started hacking away at the grass on my legs. They picked me up and slung me over their shoulder and I yelped when they touched my rib cage. They ran deeper into the forest were we hid behind a rock
    Seriously why are there so many humongous boulders in this forest?

They sat me down and then they sat next to me. It was still freezing and we were still clinging to each other. I could still hear the destruction and I could still see destruction. I rubbed my eyes and I noticed the person wearing a long dark cloak.

Sasha.

OK. It was freezing! I had to hold on to Sasha to stay warm. That’s all! I don’t like him! I never said that! Why would you even think that? So maybe I didn’t let go? So what? I don’t like him!

Once I felt that the air got warmer (which took about 10 minutes) I drew away from Sasha. We looked at each other. I bet my face was super red. I’m not blushing! I’m just cold!

“Um hi.” I said slowly. “Are your ribs ok?” he questioned me looking for serious. I should have said something like ‘Ha! Broken ribs! I break my ribs all the time! This is nothing!’ but noooo I said.

“Theeeey huuuuurt.” In a super whiny baby voice. Sasha just smirked. I just realized how close together our faces were.

I could totally kiss him.

Wait? What!

Ok scratch that. I hate Sasha he is like the most annoying person ever. But I mean …
    Sasha leaned back.

You just ruined the moment dude. I hate you now even more.

“Come on I think it’s safe to go now. Besides we should get you to Lotus.” Sasha stood up and held out his hand.

I took it.

Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:15 pm

CHRISTMAS WISH LIST <3
    1-Canon PowerShot A4000 16MP Digital Camera with 8x Optical Zoom – Red (Target)
    2-The rest of the Pretty Little Liars Series By: Sara Shepard (ask mom!!!)
    3-Furry String Lights (from PBTeen)
    4-Jessica Simpson Fancy Eau de Perfume Spray
    5-2x2 Nouveau Floral Style Tile Set (PBTeen)
    6-Greek ikat + mini dote makeup Brush Roll (PBTeen)
    7-Presse Glass Bath Accessories *The Glass Jar w\ lid (PBTeen)
    8-Swivel Organizer Lamp-Clear (Target)
    9- Roxy Ponderosa Boot black (Delia's)
    10-Born To Rock tee (delia's)
    11-Please I'm Fabulous Aristocats Tee (delia's)
    12-Spidy Swing Tee (Delia's)
    13-Music Love Tee (Delia's)
    14-Love Me Tee (Delia's)
    15-Bamboo Surprise-01 Military Lace Up Boot (Urbanog.com)
    16-The Big Bang Theory Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Tee (Delia's)
    17-Hi\Bye Owl Tee (Delia's)
    18-Fason Mouse Cheetah (5 Below)
    19- iHome Alarm Clock for iPod® - Pink (iH22LB)(Target)
    20-Twilight Series by Stephenie Myer
    21-Delirium by Lauren Oliver
    22-Divergent Series by Veronica Roth
    23-The Fallen Series Boxed Set by Lauren Kate
    24-Forgoten by Cat Patrick
    25-Where She Went by Gayle Forman
    26-All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
    27-Such a Pretty Girl by Laura Wiess
    28-Matched Series by Allyson Braithwaite Condie
    29-The Lying Game Series by Sara Shepard
    30-Tiger's Curse Series by Colleen Houck
    31-Big Pony Coffret Womens Ralph Lauren
    32-Wonderstruck Eau de Parfum Spray Taylor Swift
    33-Princess Eau de Toilette Spray Vera Wang
    34-Viva La Juicy Gift Set Juicy Coutore
    35-Someday Eau de Parfum Spray Justin Beiber
    36-Meow Eau de Parfum Katy Perry
    37-China Glaze Nail Laquer with Hardeners in Shocking Pink, Rainbow, or Re-fresh mint,
    38-OPI Nail Polish in Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs, and Gargantuan Green Grape.
    39-Rings from Forever21
    40-SEY Sweet Black Bow/Heart Lock PU Patent Leather Satchel Bowler Hobo Handbag Purse
    41-The Immortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:23 pm

thats not exactly what i mant and now you like the mortal instrument. (almost done with th first book!) also have you readany of my other stuff? maybe critic on that like the nala one above

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:16 am